From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 00:13:14 MST
Just my opinion, but I don't think letting ferrets and any reptiles too
close together is a good idea.  We do have an iguana, about 4 1/2 feet
long, but he stays in the opposite side of the house than the ferret room
and they never come in contact.  The once or twice Draco (the iggy) did
happen to see a fuzzy, he was NOT a happy camper and started hissing and
flipping his tail.  I am not sure who is on which side of any possible
predator/prey situation but it is clear around my house that the two
species do not mix.

Susan