Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 11:31:48 EDT
1. ADA should be A.F.A., and
2. Watch 11:05 through 11:07 A.M. for a surprise. Not just 11:07

I think that Tara is so popular that it probably takes days for her to
read her E-mail of one day.  Do write on the subject area of your E-mail
"Collector Tape" or some such title so she will open it quickly.

I am already getting a number of people wanting the tape.  It is just $18.
This actually includes packaging and shipping.  You can donate more if you
wish.

Write to Tara at [log in to unmask]

Allow at least 3 weeks from today for her to duplicate and ship.  She
will have this tape by the end of next week.  If you are sending a check,
allow longer for the check to clear.I would imagine that it will be first
come -first serve.

Tara wants the monies to go to Troy Lynn and Jackie.  They poured out
thousands of dollars each, I understand.

Any info on the collector should go to Tara.  We are sincerely concerned
that she is collecting again.  Tara has several people that will try to
stop this if it is still happening.  From what she said on the tape, and
the adds I have seen on-line-I think she is at it again.

I do not advicate gossip.  But this tape IS a conversation piece.This tape
will show you the utter lack of knowledge of ferrets, how animal control
was operating, the truth of what this trial was really based on, and how
miraculous it was that anything was ever done.

I would recommend that it be sent to anyone advertising the Sanctuary for
the collector, Jen.  Or should I call her that?.  Listen to what she says
about advertising after the animals were confiscated.

A child or teenager would be bored with this tape.  I think most everyone
else that cares about ferrets will listen, watch, and still feel the truth
sinking in hours and days after watching this.

Tara? What else should everyone know?