From:
Lynn Toole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 14:18:06 -0500
We had another great month at TheHideyHole.Com.  New product was
introduced and received with flying colors.  Our August feature was
created by Peggy of SleepyFerret.  It is a one-of-a-kind item, so if
you are lusting after it don't hesitate to hit that buy button.  Got
some good ideas a brewing and great suggestions for new things.  Shelter
moms, if you help or come up with an idea for something the profits will
go to your shelter, so don't hesitate to speak up.  Keep your eyes open
for some "human usage items" to appear in the near future.  Future
projects include an item inspired by Scales&Tails.

FerretWayStation in Texas was the big recipient for shelter donations in
July.

A few orders got something extra placed in with them.  Hope you enjoyed
them.

The drawing for a free item was won by Debra Thomas.  (Remember, only
registered people are eligible.)

Be sure to stop in often and if you haven't already, REGISTER.  Custom
made requests are always welcome.

Again, thank you for making TheHideyHole.Com a success.

Lynn Toole
www.TheHideyHole.Com