From:
Sherman Dorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 1995 06:49:59 -0600
We discovered over the weekend an addition to our play repertoire.  (Note:
ask your child for permission first.)

Our 2,10 y.o. toddler brought her Fisher-Price (or somesuch) molded plastic
farmhouse into our bedroom, and we set it up on the floor with all the doors
open and a few ferret goodies (i.e., scraps of cloth) in various places.
Then we let the ferrets at it.  They crawled in and around and through it
and, in general, it made a very nice addition to their playspace.

Kathryn (the toddler) also had a blast watching them, especially when Glitz
stole a newspaper ring (strip of newspaper with a dab of glue) from Kathryn
and carried it around for a few seconds about her neck.  "Silly ferret!" she
cried.
Sherman Dorn
Vanderbilt University