From:
Dee McNally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 1996 09:24:34 -0500
Hi there again,

I had to comment on the plastic bags.

I let my fuzzies play with them because it gives them such pleasure.  I will
continue to do so for several reasons:

1)  They love them so much!

2) Because when I do let them play with them they are supervised and only
allowed to play with them when I am there and in the same room, and

3)  Because I tear several holes in the bag, especially at the corners.
The main reason my fuzzies play with them is because of the sound, so my
filling it full of holes, doesn't diminish the sound any!

DEE

Quote:
>OK, shoot me, beat me, slap me with a wet, ferretone soaked ferret!!
  --Kelleen and the FANG Gang