From:
Patty Ducharme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2012 22:46:44 -0700
I need help from some one who knows a good ferret doc in Winnipeg. My
friend lives there and I live in Washington state. I've been e mailing
everyone I can find on the internet for advice on finding a vet office
that knows about implants. I contacted Manitoba ferret association and
they said they can only order the implants in lots of ten. I contacted
another ferret shelter in another part of Canada, they gave me the
names of two vets in Winnipeg. Have yet to see what they say. Why is
this so hard? My friend has been calling vet after vet there. The
little one is 5-6 yrs old. Anyone know who we can contact who has
ferrets and lives there in Winnipeg? That were or are being treated
for adrenal with an implant? Surgery is a very last resort.

Thank you all :)