From:
Steve Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 04:38:36 -0500
My Name Is steve Smith I live in Brooklyn Center MN.  I am starting an new
www. page for ferrets I already run 15 www pages so I hope to make this one
of the biggest and best www pages on the nets because I love Ferrets I have
four at this time tigger an albino Jester & boomer (sabels) Jenny
(champaine) I have had 18 over the years but enough aboght me I was
wonderindg if you can tell me what you want to see on this page
BRAINSTORM!!!  anything you can think of do not say thats in possable you
never know and I may not think of it.  Plese send as many Ideas as you can
think of please subject them I WANT TO SEE.

#2 I also want your funny our unsal Story abougt ferrets I am starting an
area called ferret laughs :-) I want jokes story etc..  Plese subject those
as Ferrt laughs I will post your net name unless you add a note that u wish
to be annoymis.  All E-Mail should be sent to [log in to unmask] Send
Soon Thank You!!

Steve Smith :-}