From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 22:31:46 -0400
To:    Deborah Micklea <@AOL.COM>

Deborah, and anyone else out there interested in doing ferret "demos"...

STAR* is more than happy to provide masters of different types of ferret care
information to be copied and passed out at pet events.

After doing the HSUS Animal Care Expo for three years (this being one of the
best with MI people excited and enthusiastic to receive FREE information
about ferrets!), plus doing pet shop demos and such locally around here for
several years, I think we have a pretty good handle on what is needed at
these types of events.  The question and answer part is up to you though.

If anyone is interested in obtaining masters for mass reproduction, just
e-mail me your request and address, plus anything in particular you are
looking for.

Pam Grant,
Shelters That Adopt & Rescue Ferrets