From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2008 20:36:33 -0400
Hi guys,

I found out that my lawyer has moved his office.

I talked to Bill today and he did say that he received some of the
money donations people have sent for our Legal Fund. He has asked me
to apologize to anyone who may have received their check back and has
asked that you please resend them to his new office address.

The new mailing address for our lawyer is:

William Strazza, Esq
2004 Morris Avenue
Suite #5
Union, New Jersey 07083

THANK YOU to everyone who has sent money donations to our Legal Fund
and also THANK YOU to the people who have donated items to our raffle.
SO far there are 31 Items to try for and there WILL be more posted.

Keep checking back for new added items.

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Debi

Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue