Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:53:41 -0800
Wow, what a week...not only has my wireless internet been flaking out
on me but every day, last minute this and that's to finish off the
ferret room and prepare for the big move on saturday, which was
virtually seamless thanks to our wonderful volunteers and a couple
good friends with muscles!

Pics will be coming soon..I'm still trying to get a couple good ones of
the kids dooking through the room...I have some good video to post to U
tube...

I thought the move would stress them...quite the opposite though, they
hit the ground dooking and dancing in the huge new space mom had been
promising them all week. ...even the elder kids took an interest in
their new surroundings enough to make the once around the room before
finding a nice bed to snuggle down in. My biggest joy was being able to
see their little faces simply by walking down the steps any time of the
day I wanted..

I can't thank you all enough for participating in the Tiles of Love
Fundraiser that helped make all of this possible. Total expenses to
renovate this room ran approximately $1500 and that was with donated
labor for the majority of it. Alot of the expense was unforeseeable
due to the age of the house. I can't tell you what a weight off my
shoulders this is. My babies are here and there is enough space where
I can live down there with them while I recover from my next and
hopefully last surgery to remove the screws in my foot...I'm thinking
of turning them in to earrings. Hmmmmm.

Big Hugs to all!!

Kimberly Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html Fundraiser page