From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 12:21:42 -0800
Some of you mentioned your cats wanting to be ferrets.  My polydactyl cat
has always loved playing with the ferrets and keeping them in line (shows
how tough she is), but now she hangs out in the cage all the time.  I think
it started with their food ;she's had a sensitive gi tract since she was a
kitten and so is on a restricted diet - which basically means she ignores
her bowl for the dog's and steals food off my plate while i'm eating.  She
tried the ferret food while I was cleaning the cage and now jumps in
whenever I open it and refuses to get out for hours on end.  Toys, cushy
bedding....who can blame her - but how she squeezes through the tiny ferret
portholes to get to her preferred level I don't know.

[LD]