Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 04:41:33 +0000
The Northern California Ferret Alliance (NCFA) which has its monthly
meetings the last Tuesday of the month in Walnut Creek, CA will be
moving its meeting location. We were meeting at the Black Bear Diner in
Walnut Creek but due to scheduling conflicts we have lost that place as
our meeting place. And the general manager won't even take my calls or
return them to confirm that we can't meet there anymore but that is a
long story and I just want to move on from it. We are now meeting in
Concord at Marie Calllenders. The location info is:

Marie Callenders
2090 Diamond Blvd., Concord, CA 94520

Our next meeting will be next Tuesday the 24th at 7 pm. We will be in
the garden room. We will also be getting ready for our garage sale on
June 28th so if anyone has any items to donate you can bring them to
the meeting with you. All money made at the garage sale will go to
needy ferrets. If you have any questions please email me.