From:
Onyx and Shamrock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 1995 15:39:13 -0600
Sigh.  Much progress has been made with my biter...  she seems to recognize
me now and find me non-threatening.  We were sitting on the bed having a
nice snuggle, bare hand petting and all that, no bad behavior.  My hubby
tried to pet her, and all He** broke loose.  she went berzerk, bit him and
bit me three times.  is it possible that she has made a gender connection
with her old home, and the adult male that was less than kind to her?  My
ten year old son can handle her without fear, she is friendlier to him than
she is even to me...  Also, my husband is rather apprehensive around her...
he saw the way she laid into me the first few times...  could his fear be
making her nervous?

val