From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 1997 10:23:57 -0400
Does your ferret have a story-- a "Christmas Story " to tell?  Then this can
be a winning opportunity for him / her.  The very next Ferret Wise "Frolic"
Issue is the annual Holiday issue Nov.  / Dec.  We are searching for an
original ferret holiday story ..  complete with photo for the front page!
All ferrets with the help of their owners are asked to write a story and
include a photo which will be used in conjunction with the printing of the
Christmas Story column.  The winning ferret will receive a lovely
coordinated Holiday motif fun house and hammock!!  For real!

This opportunity is extended to the entire ferret community (though we would
really like to see some of our "kids" on the front page).  A source outside
of the publication will determine the winner, all entrants will receive a
special Christmas greeting from Ewok as a thank you!

Deadline for entries is October 15th.

Please forward any entries to: Ferret Wise Frolic, PO Box 561, Marlborough,
NH 03455-0561 or email to [log in to unmask]