From:
jeffrey meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 03:51:31 -0500
Thank god Michigan has seen the light.  Do to recent events Michigan rabies
policy has been changed.  Ferrets are now to be treated like dogs and cats
this came from Dr.Stobierski her self.  Weare still not out of the woods as
there is no solid law to protect them until the compendium comes out but we
all can breath a little easier now.  I was informed that she was forced to
write to the animal control agencies informing them of this change.  I just
wish i could have been a fly on the wall to hear what was said.

Yours truely Jeff and the main gang