From:
Another Ferret Mom & Dad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 14:19:04 -0400
In my post yesterday, I told you that a nice lady found me as she needed
to find a home for George, her ferret, and two weeks ago our Jill died.
I told you all that I believe in fate, and that for some reason this was
meant to be, this woman finding me, a person who had one opening in the
house for one more ferret.

George arrived today, what a BIG boy he is.  He is such a sweetie, and
the lady spoiled him as he came with TONS of toys, a huge cage (after he
gets use to the other 5 he'll be in the cage with them), tons of goodies,
hammocks, picture frames of ferrets, a photo album of when George was
growing up, etc.  I tried giving this nice woman money for him and the
things she gave us, and for driving him all the way to me, but she refused
to take the money.  She met the other five ferrets I have, and she was
relieved, as she knows George will be well cared for and live in a good
home.

Please join me in again welcoming George to our family, and we now are
back to having 6 ferrets.  Pictures will be sent to you all next week.

Another Ferret Mom and Dad