From:
Michael Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 18:05:34 -0800
Nationalferretrescue.org is please to announce a new resource for the
ferret community. FURR. What is FURR you ask?

Ferrets United Rescue Resources.

FURR was created to collaborate ferret related resources for the ferret
community. FURR is not a social gathering place but a place to add and
upkeep your own information such as:

- Ferret Friendly Veterinary Information for North America (Enter your
  favorite vet into the database)
- Rescues available for adoption. (Shelters maintain your own
  information)
- Rescue Organizations (Enter and maintain your own information)
- I am working on adding DMK donor information to a database. If
  you donated and wish to enter your own information, feel free.
- I will be adding an adoption database for the DMK rescues to attempt
  to compile a tally on how many and where they went. It will be
  interesting to see how widespread they have become.

Feel free to start topics and share your experience and expertise. When
posting in a topic, please stick to the topic so that the archives will
be searchable and not filled with gibberish.

Only members will have privileges to post. Anyone may view the site.
This site will be linked to the www.nationalferretrescue.org site as
an added resource.

Thank you,
Michael