Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2008 00:09:53 -0500
Oh my gosh!? Our shelter kids here at Richmond Ferret Rescue League
(Tree 32) are just going bonkers trying to shake the boxes of presents
to see what's inside!?Tortilla, Bebop, Zoloft, Curly & Layla's presents
are?here (Thank you TLE)? and another package from K. Caldwell in KS.
has arrived from some very, very big-hearted, diligent Santas!!!

Kris & Chris in Waynesboro have also received gifts for Vasilli and
Mushu.? Our shelter kids are going to have a wonderful Christmas,
thanks to the Giving Tree and all the incredible folks that make this
miracle happen for us shelter mom& dads.
God Bless all of you!!!!

"Twas the night before Christmas,
and under the shelter's?tree,
a huge pile of ferret gifts