From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 10:53:51 EDT
Dear Rebecca,

You know how very sad we are that you left us all so soon.  I thank you for
all you did during your life here to care for and help ferrets and their
human friends.  I know you can see us - for now you are everywhere around
us.  We miss you and will keep you in our hearts forever.  We will keep your
spirit alive and do our level best to continue striving for Ferret Freedom,
educating people about Ferrets, sheltering homeless ferrets, and helping
each other when we have problems or questions.

With Love Your Friends

From Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter and Ferret Friends
Disaster Response International