From:
Rebecca Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 1996 06:24:08 +0100
Things have gotten worse.  Jitterbug doesn't seem to be able to walk real
good anymore.  Her front legs are a tiny bit stronger than her rear, but she
seems to have difficulty moving at all.  She could barely stand this
morning.  I gave her subquetaneous fluids last night and feed her baby food
off of my fingers (she wouldn't take it any other way).  She barely pooped
at all this morning.  I'm taking her to the vet today, but I'm worried that
she doesn't have much time left.  If he's wrong about what she has I don't
think he'll get a second guess.  I will keep you all.  Again your prayers
are appreciated.

     Rebecca