From:
Valkyrie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 21:17:39 +8000
*UPROARIOUS LAUGHTER*

Why does this not surprise me!!!  Tossed outta the yuppie outdoor store,
welcomed in the high-class shops.  Ferrets are like that ya know?  The
little masked bandits know just how to "unmask" those silly pretentious
people.  Disarming charmers they are...*tossing wool sockies at the Bean
heads*

Caesar being the people ferret that he is had the bestest time when I took
him with me to pick up my paycheck.  I'm a cosmetologist so I was hesitant
about taking him to the salon.  Customers can get snippy if they see even a
dog sitting outside by the door.  WOO-HOO...Caesar charmed the curls right
outta their hair!  He was a hit, a permanent cut above the rest.
*snickering at my own bad puns*.  He played tag with the owner and tried
desperately to tunnel up the pant leg of the nail technician.  Customers
thought he was the coolest visitor ever and everyone wants him to visit
again.  *sigh* They just like me for my ferret now.  Hehehe.

Seriously though, if Caesar isn't welcome somewhere, I'm with you...
someone else gets the joy of my business, I don't part with my hard earned
dollar to curt fert haters.  Say...how about we let loose a coupla fuzzies
in the ol'Bean factory they got corners to fill and boots to topple, eh?

Enough from me...

Nancy
&
Caesar..singing *I'm a ferret and I'm okay...dook dook...can I have a
flannel shirt, Mom?*
_____