From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:02:22 -0500
I would like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making this
raffle for Jean a wondiful one it went great.  And I would like to send
my congrads out to Yvonne Lee for winning the basket I will get it out
Monday after work.  And a realy BIG THANK YOU to KAT for all her help and
for being such a great friend.  And to SOS for letting me and Kat do this
for the shelter.

Thank you all again and may GOD BLESS you all.  :-).