Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 10:06:44 -0400
>From:    Urban Fredriksson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Ferret Tarot - Sept 11th!
>Most ferrets I've known are much too smart to believe in things like this.
>Most ferret owners I've met would prefer to donate money without some kind
>of superstition as pretext.

Hello Urban,

Perhaps those ferrets you know are not as fun loving and wordly as those
who have in the past and hopefully in the future-- attend our fun events!!!

I can't say for sure about your area, but here on the east coast --
astrology readings and tarot readings are not unkown at Ferret Fun
events -- and the shelters get supported!  We are very lucky when
talented individuals VOLUNTEER their time and talents to help raise funds
to operate shelters.... and we do not discriminate or predjudice them,
rather we appreciate their willingness to help.  The talented reader takes
her studies and talents seriously and we certainly look forward to her
participation.

We are very sorry if this single activity, one of mnay which will take
place at the Sept 11th event "Teddy Bear picnic " offends you.... it
certainly was not meant to do so.

Sincerely,
ALicia
for the many faces at Ferret Wise Shelter

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html