From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 07:58:32 -0500
Hello all.  I am going to make an appointment with my vet (we are already
watching a couple of things with Jillie and Mikette) but wanted to try
and get some info before our appointment.  I just noticed a growth on
Jillie's ankle.  It looks almost like a human blister, but it seems
solid, not liquidy.  It kind of has a clear look and is about the size
(diameter and height) of 1/4 inch.  I'm not sure what to even look up
under online or in my ferret books.  She has had mast cell tumors in
the past, but this has more of a bubble appearance.

I would appreciate any possible info about this. Thanks

Risa