From:
darlene w <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 09:07:53 -0800
hahaha!! Watch out for the black and white kitty boys and girls!!! I
like that one Ed!!!! I am so upset however, I had to miss that show!!
My television just would not cooperate without cable tv!! ughhh!!! One
of my sacrifices for my pets!! I will live.

I always thought the same as you, a skunk could only spray you with his
backside at you!! Now, I will be extra careful!! It does remind me of
a night, many years ago, walking home with a girlfriend, after having
a couple of drinks, (ok, quite a few) well, as we were walking up my
driveway, we saw the cutest little "kitty" So, here we are, my friend
and I, calling "here little kitty, kitty!!! Upon closer inspection, our
cute little "kitty" was a skunk!!!!!! Talk about a sobering experience
and not to mention a record breaking run all the way down to the next
block??!! hahaha!! Ahhhh, I love skunks!! hehe!! They are truely
fasinating. Maybe in the future, I'll have a better experience! Please,
more interesting facts about the cute little "kitties" !! LOL!!!

Sincerly, Darlene and my little Addie

Darlene & Addie