From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 07:05:58 -0700
hey...:)

i was asked to go check the SOS Memorial Page...
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/mem.html

and what i found was so touching...it made me cry...

donations were sent to SOS in memory of my Wolfie and Eddie and
SassyFras ...and someone had already done that for my Lucky...

they wished to remain anonymous, but obviously my kids had touched their
heart/s...i wish to take this opportunity to thank them from the bottom
of MY heart...this means so much to me...so much...

i do not want to turn this into a 'commercial'..but i just want to say,
from the point of view of the recipient of this, what a special thing it
is for someone to show how they care about a ferret that has to go to the
Bridge... and the mommy or daddy of that ferret, to make this memorial
donation for them...

it just means so much...and it is a place i can go to see that i was not
alone in feeling the loss of my babies...

thank you...whoever you were...i am sure since you did this...that you
know just how much it means to me...

love,
kat

=====