From:
JAMIE MITCHELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:19:23 -0800
hello all!!!!  i am sorry that i haven't been on the FML for a while.
My pc decided to die last week and we just got it fixed today.  i am so
sorry to hear abut the angeled and sick ferret burglars.  Our prayers
will be with you all.

I need some advice.  I know someone that needs to find a home for her 2
fuzzys asap and she can't find anyone that can take them except for me.
We already have 3 boys, Nippy, Zoie & Eddy, plus 3 cats, a dog and a
bird.she said that if she can'y find anyone to take them, that she will
"have to put them to sleep".  I don't want that to happen just beacause
she can't find a home for them.

Anyways, my question is, should I adopt these little guys?  I have no
idea how my fuzzies will react if I do take them.  I don't want them to
be put to sleep but also I don't want to upset my fuzzies.  What should
I do?????  I guess I am just torn on what i should do.  Any advice would
be greatly appreciated!!!

thanks!!!!
jamie & the furry gang