From:
Wendy Hochman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 08:22:46 -0700
Hello everyone.  I'm located here in upper MA (close to the NH border)
and I have a situation.  It seems that one of my six pack may be adreinal
(sp).  He had the right removed over a year ago while I was stationed in
NC so I figured it wouldn't cost to much different.

Well so far I have only located one local vet who will do it but they
are one of these state of the art places so your talking over $1000.00
for the surgery.

Does any one here in MA or NH have a vet that is a good ferret surgen
who doesn't place his customers into debt?  In NC the surgery cost up
to $300.  Around that cost would be great.

Peace

Wendy
From Harmony House