From:
Slinky The Moondancer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 16:28:05 EDT
Slinky here -

My skin is VERY dry - I keep scratching and although I'm not tearing any fur
out, it really bugs me.  The Boss also has dry skin and she soaks in a tub
of warm water and baby oil every night - would baby oil or Skin-So-Soft help
me at all?  Or a vitamin supplement?  Also, I know Ferretone's for skin and
coat, but what might happen if I take too much?  Or would anything happen?
She squirts some of it on my tummy and lets me lick it up while I'm in her
lap (she's found out that's a surefire way to keep me there - yeah, why play
when you've just been presented with nectar of the gods?).  But she doesn't
measure it - I'm not drenched in it, by any means (don't I wish), but it's
definitely more than a few drops.  How much is TOO much?  And if I'm getting
too much, how could it affect me?  And once again, any advice re dry skin is
vastly appreciated...

A Health-Conscious Moondancer

Dogs and cats, no doubt, are cool,
But she who loves ferts is no one's fool
So face it, humans - FERRETS RULE!