From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 07:42:58 -0400
Dear Friends,

October is right, we should all plan for the future.  I came from
Massachusetts, where we had the Minute Men.  These fellers had their
boots, on,k musket, powder.  and ammo ready in one minute.

Think about a Grab 'n Go Bag, a cloth tote bag, no plastic, with several
pints of bottled water, tuna, crackers, dried or canned fruit, enough
food to hold you for a few days.

Put in Meds or vitamins if you take them, and pack a bag for your
animals.  Some of us will be taking several bags.  Carriers should be
washed and ready.

Change the food every couple of months, and you will always be ready.
Winter in New England is tough, I have mine all packed.

Marilyn and the Gang at Ledoux Hospice