From:
Ronald Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 23:06:16 -0500
Dooks to all

I goofed.  I said Baby Cakes instead of Fancy Pants (they were sisters).
Sorry about that, even I get confused at times.  Senioritis has struck
again.

I will be in Florida next Friday to assist my mother, who suffered a
stroke last January and was diagnosed as having advanced, fast acting
altzheimer's disease while she was in the hospital.  I have to go down
and have some paperwork handled.  Then I get to help another lady's
mother who lost some shingles from hurricanes Frances and Jeanne.  I
should be back around the 15th or 16th of December.

Remember, Brothers and Sisters: God Loves You and so do I

Rev.  Ronald L.  Sims, D.D.  & Family: owned and operated for the
personal pleasure of 4 Fuzzies (Fancy Pants, Trixie, Dusty Rose & Taz),
3 Canines (Misty, Snow Bear, & Biscuit) and 4 Felines (Velvet, Tabitha,
Mittens & Tinker Bell)