From:
"David J. Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 08:03:39 -0400
>From: One of the Ways <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Questions about Totally Ferret, comments
>I seem to remember that it was recommended to be refrigerated, and had an
>offensive smell, at least to some.  What's your experience as users?

We use it.  We don't refrigerate it.  We do divide it up and keep it in
sealed polythene containers to prevent drying.  We do store it in a cool
dark place.  I do not think it smells significantly different than IAMS cat
food which we use for our cats.  One 20 lb.  bag lasts us 60 days with five
ferrets.