From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2013 19:06:43 -0700
Dear All,
they couldn't have Shark Week and not include our own Carpet Sharks,
so I have!!

Rocky's has got an event on FaceBook going on for the month of August.
If you have a picture of your ferret looking ferocious, then your
picture just might win this contest! Join Rocky's at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/110747029744/

and then you can join the event. I apologize for those that are
excluded by not having a FaceBook account, but I would be more than
glad to receive an email with your pictures and post them for you.

Folks (FaceBook members) can visit the Event site and view the pictures
and comments at: https://www.facebook.com/events/561279613928999/

The winner of the contest will win a month's supply of "Poopin Pumpkin"
the best gastric cleansing product out there for ferrets, already
moving furballs one at a time out of ferrets all over the country!

August at Rocky's is "Carpet Shark Month". What better way to celebrate
than to chum for these creatures with delicious and effective, POOPIN
PUMPKIN!!

CARPET SHARK MONTH SPECIAL - 25 Servings (chum buckets) for $20!!!
http://rockyscreaturecomforts.ecrater.com/

Join the fun, I'll be expecting you!!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay