From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 20:46:01 -0700
All right, I've posted similar questions, but here is yet another one one
my fighting ferrets.  At this point, should I just resign myself to the
idea that Pukka and Lola will never get along?  It's been around 4 months
since I got the two new ones and there is still a lot of fighting and
shrieking between the girls.  Actually, I think there's a lot more noise
than actual contact at this point: Lola is deaf and I've noticed she'll
start screaming before Pukka even touches her.  Pukka and Sebastian (big
floppy love of a boy) share a big Super Pet cage (the kind that has tubes
and ramps and all that fun stuff) and Lola has her own smaller cage.
Here's the issue: I'm moving to an apartment the beginning of next month,
and it would be a lot easier if all three could share one cage.  I realize
that if it can't be done it can't be done, but has anyone dealt with
getting ferrets to share a cage?  It's big enough that they could have
places to retreat when they didn't want to be around each other, and they
all go in and out of each other's cages when they're open (Lola just
discovered the tubes in the big cage!)Does this look like it could ever
possibly work?  Sory this was so long, thanks for listening!

Rachel, Lola, Pukka, and Sebastian

=====
"Go ahead, call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops"

                      -- Tom Waits