Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 20:04:57 -0500
Hi all, dis is SaraFerret.  I gots a special request to check on
SissyFerret.  Now I knows dat beautiful silver lady.  She is de one in
charge of de Kit House.  Dis is a gweat place for de new kits to be dat
dont have any one else.  Dis ferret is super.  I just loves to talks
wit her and admire how she keeps her fur so pretty and her bib so tidy.
Never a speck of dust on dat gal.  But I goes over to visit wit her as we
have lots in common --we love kits.  I knocks on de door and was swamped
wit kits all piling on me.  Dey loves company.

And den Sissy comes out-- she has an apron on today.  I tells her dat
her earth mommie was feeling so bad dat she was left alone onde day
before she came to de bwidge.  She says she was knowing dat, but she
didnt knows how to tell mommie dat she wasnt to feel so bad.  She
splained dat she was not really awake and dat it wasnt so bad passing
even tho it looked bad.  It just happened that something pulled her mouth
back when shepassed.  Dere wasnt any real pain and she didnt want mommie
to tink dat she was suffering.  She loves her mommie so much but she is
happy here wit all de kits.  She has lots of experience with babies and
it didnt matter whether dey were human or ferret--all de same.  And esp
not for mommie to fret over it.

I must agree she is happy and just radiates with peace and tranquility
(been at de dictionary again) even wit all de kits in de place climbing
over her and me.  We had a cup of tea and visited about the kits and
allsorts of gossip.  She sends a kiss to mommie and tells her not to
worrry again--dat she is fine and she knows she will see mommie one day
but not too soon.

After our visit I left dere feeling calm and tranquil just like Sissy.
She has dat special quality about her.  So Mommie here's de kiss from
Sissy just for you

Loves and dooks
SaraFerret