From:
D&J Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 15:44:08 -0800
I too had a ferret, Elvis(now at the bridge), that after his soup at
night, would let me "Wipe" his face then he would finish wiping it on me
or the carpet.  My other 2, Noni & Sammy, don't have any problem with me
wiping their faces after their soup either.  They just lay in my arms
until I am done then go around on the carpet and finish scrubbing their
faces!  It is so cute and you are right, Sue, it does just melt your
heart.  My 2 that are left, Noni & Sam, don't NEED the soup but they got
use to having a few bites each night with Elvis, that I give it to them a
few times a week, just a little bit, to spoil them, they just WANT it!!
I figure it isn't hurting them and it is the only treat that I give to
my babies, they really don't need treats and all the ferrets I have ever
had, none of them have liked any of the ferret treats, just raisins and
the only time I let them have a raisin, since isn't good for them, is on
their birthday, then let only the birthday kid have 2 or 3 raisins for
their special day.  So they only get them once a year and they don't know
the difference.

Marilyn, I loved your story about your wipey face kid and how your fellow
workers were left wondering about how messy you were!!  So cute.

God bless everyone and all their babies and keep all of you safe,
Julie Noni & Sammy(missing Elvis, Gizmo & Sissy)