From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:19:02 EST
Hugs to those who have lost or are losing one of their babies..  You're
in my prayers.

I want to thank everyone who participated in my "Challenge".  Today,
through the generosity of my wonderful FML friends, I was able to send
Fuzztek North a nice big box of bedding, some toys and some crocheted
eggs!  I am touched by the generosity that was demonstrated.  I also
sent Yvonne a check for 10% of my sales, and I sent a nice check off to
the University of Georgia for the ADV Research Program.

Thank you again for shopping at Ferrets Are Love!

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my webpage--
http://www.FerretsAreLove.com