From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 19:32:36 -0500
Hi folks,

I would like to ask that everyone that is planning on attending the ferret
show in Columbus on the 26th of August, that is interested in meeting up
with others from the FML to please send me an email.  When I have the list
all together I will post it to the FML (if it's ok with BIG) so that we
can get an idea of who is going to be there.

[Moderator's note: OK with me, as long as each person whose name/address
you post has given you permission to do so.  BIG]

Sonny and myself are going.  Don't have the hotel info. yet.  We are going
to get it through priceline.com, so will prolly be miles from everyone.
What can I say gotta save money somewhere the Chicago show is in September
and I'm going to it too..

Thanks,
Fuzzie Dad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Charlotte,