From:
Rose Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 20:33:58 EDT
Hi everyone!

I have a question.....

I have 16 weeks old male... when I got him, he was about 5 weeks old..
he was doing very good with the litter thing in his cage and out of his
cage then lately hes been pooping on his bedding even when his litter is
clean, I ve repeatly tried to show that bedding isnt for pooping..  and
out of his cage, I ve placed newspapers in corners and stuff but he poops
in the middle of the room or few inches from the newspaper.  Argh its
fustrating.  do you all have advices on this one????

Thanks
Rose and Zorro