From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 18:54:02 -0400
Hello Everyde one.  We'd wanted to do someting nice 4 our shedler mama
today since itz Moders Dazs.  We'd decided to paint 2 helpz with the
fundraiszin for shotz this week.  Everyone knowds that ferritz are
artists you'd no.  So checkd out our paintinzs and helped our mommie
outz!

Paintingzs Here:
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/paintings.htm
To Buyd thems:
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm

Thanx You Everdee one!
The Ferrets at TinyPrintz Ferret Rescu

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm