From:
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:24:47 EST
Well much thanks to Julie for posting on the PAW success.  I was going to
post today, but she said it all.

Much thanks to Julie, Sandy, Kim and Leanne for making it possible for
those 8 ferrets to find loving homes, and making room for the new
arrivals.  Its been busy as usual here, so many ferrets being turned
in, 37 so far this year, and more comming in this weekend.

A sad little girl, ripped apart form her human and ferret family was
turned in yesterday.  Winky came to us alone, her owners keeping her
brother and sister.  she was turned in because she needs surgery.  she
has adrenal and a tail tumor.  she is a very sweet little sable girl and
will see the doc next week.  We will try to find her more ferret friends
here at the shelter.

We have 3 ferrets comming in on Sunday, a 2 yr old, an 8 yr old with
adrenal and a 4 yr old that has only one eye, but where she had her
eye removed has been infected on and off for 4 months.  Their owner has
lost her job and has no way to continue caring for them.  Another sad
situation for the ferrets.  We have had some great adoptable ferrets that
came in and already found forever loving homes.  So there is some good
news.

All our spays and neuters are done so now we can concentrate on adrenal
surgeries.

If you go to our webpage you will see what we have comming up for an
awsome raffle.  And we are adding more prizes as we go!!!

We still have some great ferret pairs for adoption, just contact the
shelter for info on these wonderful little fuzzies.

Well gotta run, take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"