From:
Rebecca Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 20:33:00 EDT
Hi everyone,

I also saw the real stuffed ferret on Ebay and I was shocked!  It was bad
enough when I saw the ferret skulls that were up for auction but this is
unbelievable!  The pictures are absolutely horrible.  The ferrets mouth is
open and his teeth are showing in a way that makes you look like he's ready
to kill!  If I didn't know any better I would think that ferrets were
vicious animals just by seeing these pictures.  I can just imagine what
other non-educated people are going to think.  The first picture you see
is a close up of his head and teeth and it's a very scary looking picture
I have to say.  It portrays the ferret as a very frightening, "I'm gonna
get you" type of animal.  I cannot say enough how horrible this is.

Rebecca and the funny, not so scary, looking bunch :-)