From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 18:36:24 -0400
Hi Katyhy -

I do KNOW the MSPCA Springfield doe not put ferrets down UNLESS they are
very ill.  We have a shelter adopter who is employed at that location as
an adoption councilor and have also in years passed travelled down their
and given workshops on ferret care to the staff paid & volunteers.

It would be great for those ferrets to get homes- BUT I doubt if they
have a high rate of euthanasia at the MSPCA in Springfield, MA!

Alicia D
shelter Mom
www.ferretwise.org