From:
Mikki Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 20:48:14 -0500
The good news is we adopted a new baby, a two year old MF cinnamin (gee I
can't spell today) female.  She's a real lover and a beauty.  Her owners
dropped her off at the local pet shop and we couldn't resist.

The bad news, she was carrying ECE.  Even though we quarateened her the
virus ripped through our six children.  The Monster went critical and Demon
is in guarded condition.  Monster finally started to eat and is starting to
put on weight.  He's in a cage by himself so we can monitor exactly what
goes in,and comes out of him.

Our vet is good, but he's learning about ECE as we're going along.  The
girls all seem to be doing well.

I just feel like I've been shoveling poop against the tide.  My heart goes
out to all of you who have been through this.  Send us your prayers,
especially for Monster and Demon.
--

Mikki & Dee & The Wizzlebee family
                                  -l-