Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:03:13 EDT
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to brag a little - okay, I'm gonna brag a lot....<ggg>

My shelter was just featured in one of the columns in our local paper, and
my wonderful webmaster, Scott White, updated my webpage to add a link!  The
link is: http://kozykingdom.com/ferrethaven/pilot_1.htm

Don't forget to go to part 2!  You will see me, a couple of my ferrets and
part of my ferret room in its glory!!

Lisa, Head Ferret
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"

[PS]  Ooops!

I was so excited about the article, I forgot to tell you that there was a
Part 3!!  Its just a picture, but what the heck, right?  LOL