From:
"Michael \"Mick\" Schmid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:44:07 -0500
I have to say that I am totally in agreement with Alicia.  There is far
too much bad news on this list.  I've been giving hard copies of this list
to a computer deficient co-worker who is considering buying a ferret.  He's
starting to wonder if all ferrets do is get sick and die after costly
medical bills.

Now, I'm not saying that no one should post about the death or illness of
one of their beloved fuzzies, I will always be there to listen and offer
support to those in need.  But we do need to have more "happy" content.
Think of what a prospective owner might think if he was to be on this list,
some days it's positively morbid!

 Michael "Mick" Schmid
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
(When All Else Fails Play Dead)