From:
"Pat L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2008 03:36:56 -0500
I know a site that will put a picture of a ferret on a cup for you (or
any other picture you want). I used them just last week to buy my
husband a mug with his favorite cat's picture on it. They did a great
job and my husband was absolutely thrilled with his gift. I think the
total with shipping for the mug was $17.00. Not bad for something
personalized with your pet's picture on it. You can even have the pet's
name added. I had "Daddy's Lil Bit" added to the one I bought. Aside
from the mugs, they have other great items that can be personalized.
Here is the link:

http://www.personalizationmall.com/

Look under "recipients" section to find the pet items. You can buy
items for pet lovers or the pets themselves.

Hope this helps!
Pat L.