From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 20:10:04 -0400
I really like Belle kisses so hope she's better soon.  Meeteetse is a
problem child for repeated vaginal infections.  She's fat so her belly drags
in "things", and she has had an antibiotic resistant bacterium.  Some other
non-adrenal possibilities include non-bacterial infections, and infected
uterine stump.

The more I read on Lupron the more I am inclined to think that it may be a
very useful drug for reducing or reversing some of the symptoms associated
with adrenal neoplasias.  That differs greatly from a cure or even a
treatment, of course, since it may act by working form a totally different
perspective, but I think that if we had one for whom surgery was simply not
possible for extreme medical reasons that (if it wasn't counterindicated)
we'd possibly consider Lupron as a quality of life drug if the reports keep
being good ones.  This is just a personal impression right now.

Sukie