From:
"Carlson, Judy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:51:57 -0800
Anyone in Southcentral Alaska looking for 2 nice ferrets?

There are 2 very sweet but neglected ferrets available free to a ferret
knowledgeable home.  The previous owner moved away from home and the
parents of the owner did not wish to care for them.  My niece who lived
on the premises became alarmed at their rapid drop in weight and talked
the owner into releasing the ferrets me.  One is a silver mitt male and
the other is a tiny cinnamon female with a blue tattoo in her ear.  They
are thin, but their fur is soft and they seem fairly healthy except the
girl has one broken nail.  They both have loving gentle temperaments in
spite of being neglected.  There ages are unknown and I suspect their
vet care has been nonexistent.  I have my own 2 ferrets and that is all
I think I can handle in terms of care and finances and really do not
wish for ferret math to strike though they are so sweet it is tempting.
My ferrets are rough and tumble huge Canadians and I'm not sure new guys
could hold up against them anyway.  So I'm looking for a loving home for
these 2 sweeties.

Judy