From:
Hawkins Melanie S <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 12:31:14 -0400
Since we are on the subject of tail wagging.... Gizmo, my 6 year old mellow
man, has been wagging his tail while outside lately.  He walks down the
driveway with his tail wagging, jumps around in the grass and wags his tail
a little, and then continues to wag his tail while in the flowerbed.  He
just started doing this about 3 weeks ago.  He cracks me up!  My guys have
been so tuned into the outdoors lately that I broke down and bought most
of the materials for an outdoor pen.  Can't wait to build it this weekend!
They are going to love digging in the sandbox, snorkeling through grass,
and tunneling through the buried PVC pipe.

Melanie and the gang (Gizzy, Norman, and Moser)